This is a courtesy service that is provided to students who have taken the recommended amount of lessons prior to their test date.
Current students – once your instructor approves you for this service, please call or email to schedule.
A Rivadavia driving instructor will not only help you achieve your goal of having a driver’s license, but also teach you defensive driving skills that you will use for life. That is why we ask all students interested in the DMV Test Day Package to provide us with plenty of time to design a personalized training plan that will help you achieve these goals. The only way for us to ensure that you are ready for the test is to book a driving lesson at least 10 days in advance.
On the day of your test…
- An instructor will arrive at your home/location 2 hours prior to your test time.
- You and the instructor will begin the driving test simulation session.
- Once the session is complete, you will wait in line to take the test.
- The instructor will provide the examiner with insurance and registration for the vehicle.
- Once it is your turn to take the test, the instructor will wait for you at the DMV office.
- After the test, you and the instructor will drive back to your original location.
If you are a current student and would like to schedule the Test Day Service, please call or email our office. We will assist you with the booking process!
We ONLY provide the DMV behind-the-wheel exam package to students who have test appointments at the following DMV offices:
San Francisco DMV
Daly City DMV
San Mateo DMV
Corte Madera DMV
We do not provide the DMV behind-the-wheel exam day package service to same day appointments. The best option is to reschedule your exam for a later date (at least 10 days later).
We DO NOT rent our vehicles.
Please call our office to book.